Download PDF Packet
FINANCE COMMITTEE AGENDA
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Executive Conference Room, Level Three
Brea Civic & Cultural Center, 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, California
Mayor Marty Simonoff and Council Member Cecilia Hupp
Council Member Christine Marick
This meeting is being conducted consistent with Governor Newsom’s Executive Order N-29-20 dated March 17, 2020, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. The Finance Committee Meeting will be held on November 10, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. via Zoom and the public is welcome to participate. To provide comments by teleconference (Zoom), members of the public must contact City Staff at (714) 990-7676 or email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, November 9, 2020 to obtain the Zoom Meeting ID number and password. Participants will be muted until recognized at the appropriate time by the Committee. Written comments may be sent to the Administrative Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, November 9, 2020. Any comments received via email will be summarized aloud into the record at the meeting. To provide comments in person, the Executive Conference Room will be open to a limited number of members of the public in observance of social distancing guidelines. Masks are required.
The Finance Committee agenda packet can be viewed on the City of Brea website at:
. Hard copies of the agenda packet are available via USPS with proper notice by calling (714) 990-7676. Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the Finance Committee after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the third floor lobby of the Civic & Cultural Center at 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, CA 92821 during normal business hours. Such documents may also be available on the City's website subject to staff's ability to post documents before the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
Matters from the Audience
October 13, 2020 Finance Committee Regular Meeting Minutes
Five-Year Renewal Agreement for Accela Land Use Management Permitting Software
- Authorize and approve a five-year renewal for a professional services agreement (PSA) with Accela Inc. for a Land Use Management software system for Community Development, Public Works, and Fire.
Award Contract to Orkin for Pest Control Services at Various City Facilities
- Award contract to Orkin in the amount of $35,930 for pest control services at various City facilities; and Authorize City Manager to approve contract extensions.
Tiller Reserve Unit Repairs
- Ratify the expenditure of $51,930.32 for Tiller Reserve Unit repairs to be funded from the Equipment and Vehicle Maintenance Fund (Fund 480) reserves.
Amendment No. 3 to Professional Services Agreement with Parsons Transportation Group, Inc. for Construction Support Services for the SR-57 & Lambert Road Interchange Improvements, CIP 7251
- Approve Amendment No. 3 to Professional Services Agreement with Parsons Transportation Group, Inc.
Lambert Road and Puente Street Intersection Improvement Project, CIP 7276
- Approve revised scope-of-work for Lambert Road and Puente Street Intersection Improvement Project, CIP 7276.
Budget Adjustments to the City Operating and Capital Improvement Program Budgets for Fiscal Year 2020-21
- Adopt the resolutions appropriating funds to adjust the Fiscal Year 2020-21 City Operating and Capital Improvement Program Budgets.
Schedule Next Meeting: November 24, 2020
Mayor Pro Tem Steven Vargas
Council Member Glenn Parker
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (714) 990-7757. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable City staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility. (28 CFR 18.104.22.168 ADA Title II)
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2020 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved