Download PDF Packet
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Executive Conference Room
Brea Civic & Cultural Center
1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, California
Council Member Christine Marick and Council Member Marty Simonoff
Mayor Pro Tem Cecilia Hupp
The Finance Committee meeting will be held on November 9, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. and the public is welcome to participate. To provide comments in person, the Executive Conference Room will be open to a limited number of members from the public. Written comments may be sent to the Administrative Services Department at email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, November 8, 2021. Any comments received via email will be summarized aloud into record at the meeting.
The Finance Committee agenda packet can be viewed on the City of Brea website at:
Hard copies of the agenda packet are available via USPS with proper notice by calling (714) 990-7676. Materials related to an item on the agenda submitted to the Finance Committee after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection during normal business hours in the Finance Division located on the third floor of the Civic & Cultural Center at 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, CA 92821. Such documents may also be available on the City's website subject to staff's ability to post documents before the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
Matters from the Audience
October 26, 2021 Finance Committee Regular Meeting Minutes
Amendment to the Position Allocation List - One Part-Time Parking Control Officer Position for Brea Police Department
- Approve the Resolution amending the Position Allocation List to add one part-time Parking Control Officer position for Police Services for nighttime enforcement.
Foreign Language Proficiency Police Officer Recruitment Incentive Pilot Program
- Authorize a pilot language incentive program to recruit police officers fluent in Mandarin and/or Korean.
Authorize City Manager to Execute Agreement with San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy for The Tracks at Brea Western Extension Project
- Authorize City Manager to sign Agreement Number 3825-RMC21013 with San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy (RMC) in the amount of $225,000 for The Tracks at Brea Western Extension Project.
Agreement with Samaritan's Purse for temporary use of Brea Downtown Parking Structure #2
- Proceed to City Council for approval of a temporary Parking Agreement with Samaritan's Purse for use of Brea Downtown Parking Structure #2.
Annual Development Impact Fee Report for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2021
- Receive and file report.
Grant Agreement with State of California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection for Fire Prevention Grant
- Approve a resolution accepting the grant and include the appropriate budget adjustments for FY 2021-22 in the Second Quarter Budget Adjustments.
Budget Adjustments to the City Operating and Capital Improvement Program Budgets for Fiscal Year 2021-22
- Adopt the attached resolutions appropriating funds to adjust the Fiscal Year 2021-22 City Operating and Capital Improvement Program Budgets.
Schedule Next Meeting: November 30, 2021
Mayor Steven Vargas and Council Member Glenn Parker
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (714) 990-7757. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable City staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility. (28 CFR 22.214.171.124 ADA Title II)
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2022 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved