Download PDF Packet
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Executive Conference Room
Brea Civic & Cultural Center
1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, California 92821
Council Member Christine Marick and Council Member Marty Simonoff
Mayor Pro Tem Cecilia Hupp
The Finance Committee meeting will be held on November 30, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. and the public is welcome to participate. To provide comments in person, the Executive Conference Room will be open to a limited number of members from the public. Written comments may be sent to the Administrative Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, November 29, 2021. Any comments received via email will be summarized aloud into record at the meeting.
The Finance Committee agenda packet can be viewed on the City of Brea website at:
Hard copies of the agenda packet are available via USPS with proper notice by calling (714) 990-7676. Materials related to an item on the agenda submitted to the Finance Committee after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection during normal business hours in the Finance Division located on the third floor of the Civic & Cultural Center at 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, CA 92821. Such documents may also be available on the City's website subject to staff's ability to post documents before the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
Matters from the Audience
November 9, 2021 Finance Committee Regular Meeting Minutes
Award Maintenance Agreement for the Maintenance of Traffic Signals and Controls throughout the City of Brea
- Award annual Signal Maintenance Agreement to Econolite Systems for the maintenance of traffic signal lights and controls throughout the City of Brea for a one-year period with the opportunity to renew the contract annually for an additional four years.
Amendment to the Position Allocation List - Full-time Planning Technician to Full-time Assistant Planner
- Staff recommends that the City Council approve a Resolution amending the Position Allocation List to revert the Full-time Planning Technician to a Full-time Assistant Planner position.
Orange County Transportation Authority Annual Measure M2 Expenditure Report
- Adopt resolution.
North Orange County Public Safety Task Force (Collaborative) "Operational Agreement" and "Agreement to Transfer Funds"
- It is recommended that the City Council approve the City of Brea's continued participation in the North Orange County Public Safety Task Force (renamed the North Orange County Public Safety Collaborative) and authorize the City Manager to execute all necessary documents and accept the accompanying funds.
Amendment to the Position Allocation List – Add a Full-Time Administrative Clerk Position in the Human Resources Division
- Approve the Resolution amending the Position Allocation List to add a full-time Administrative Clerk position in the Human Resources Division.
Continuing Disclosure and Arbitrage Calculation Services for the City of Brea
- Approve the agreement with Willdan Financial Services to provide disclosure and arbitrage calculation services for the City of Brea; Authorize the City Manager to execute the agreement; and Authorize the City Manager to issue up to four (4) one-year extensions exclusive of any cost increases.
Continuing Disclosure and Arbitrage Calculation Services for the Successor Agency
- Approve the agreement with Willdan Financial Services to provide disclosure and arbitrage services for the Successor Agency; Authorize the City Manager to execute the agreement; and Authorize the City Manager to issue up to four (4) one-year extensions exclusive of any cost increases.
Schedule Next Meeting: December 14, 2021
Mayor Steven Vargas and Council Member Glenn Parker
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (714) 990-7757. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable City staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility. (28 CFR 184.108.40.206 ADA Title II)
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2022 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved