Download PDF Packet
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Executive Conference Room and via Zoom
Brea Civic & Cultural Center
Council Member Christine Marick and Council Member Marty Simonoff
Mayor Cecilia Hupp
The Finance Committee meeting will be held on
November 29, 2022
at 8:30 a.m. and the public is welcome to participate. To provide comments in person, the Executive Conference Room will be open to a limited number of members from the public. To provide comments by teleconference (Zoom), members of the public must contact City Staff at (714) 990-7676 or email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m. Monday, November 28, 2022 to obtain the Zoom information. Participants will be muted until recognized at the appropriate time by the Committee. Written comments may be sent to the Administrative Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, November 28, 2022. Any comments received via email will be summarized aloud into record at the meeting.
The Finance Committee agenda packet can be viewed on the City of Brea website at:
Hard copies of the agenda packet are available via USPS with proper notice by calling (714) 990-7676. Materials related to an item on the agenda submitted to the Finance Committee after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection during normal business hours in the Administrative Services Department located on the third floor of the Civic & Cultural Center at 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, CA 92821. Such documents may also be available on the City's website subject to staff's ability to post documents before the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
Matters from the Audience
October 25, 2022 and November 8, 2022 Finance Committee Regular Meeting Minutes
Orange County Transportation Authority Annual Measure M2 Expenditure Report
- Adopt Resolution concerning the Measure M expenditure report. Authorize staff to amend the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) Measure M2 7-Year Capital Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2022-23 through 2028-29 to include CIP 7251, SR-57 Freeway/Lambert Road Interchange Project.
Annual Development Impact Fee Report and Five Year Findings for Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2022
- Receive and file.
Approve Purchase and Replacement of Voice Logger System in Police Dispatch
- Staff recommend appropriating $62,000 from the City's General Fund Operating Budget for FY 2022-23 to purchase a replacement voice logger system for Police Dispatch; and enter into a purchase order with Capture Technologies, Inc. for the purchase and replacement of the voice logger system.
City iPad Replacement Purchase
- Authorize the City's Procurement and Contracts Administrator, or designee, to provide a Purchase Order for the replacement of existing City iPads.
Budget Adjustments to the City Operating and Capital Improvement Program Budgets for Fiscal Year 2021-22
- Adopt the attached resolutions appropriating funds to adjust the Fiscal Year 2021-22 City Operating and Capital Improvement Program Budgets.
Lease and Maintenance of Digital Printing/Copying Equipment
- Issue annual purchase orders and execute lease and maintenance agreements with Xerox Corporation for a total cost of $175,591 based on a 60-month lease of digital printing/copying equipment including as-needed print charges.
Schedule Next Meeting:
December 13, 2022
Mayor Pro Tem Glenn Parker and Council Member Steven Vargas
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (714) 990-7757. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable City staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility. (28 CFR 188.8.131.52 ADA Title II)
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2023 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved