Download PDF Packet
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Brea Civic & Cultural Center
1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, California, 92821
Council Member Christine Marick and Council Member Marty Simonoff
Mayor Pro Tem Cecilia Hupp
This meeting is being conducted consistent with Governor Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20 dated March 17, 2020, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. The Finance Committee meeting will be held on June 8, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. and the public is welcome to participate. To provide comments in person, the Executive Conference Room will be open to a limited number of members from the public in observance of social distancing guidelines; masks, temperature checks and screening will be required. To provide comments by teleconference (Zoom), members of the public must contact City Staff at (714) 990-7676 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, June 7, 2021 to obtain the Zoom meeting ID number and password. Participants will be muted until recognized at the appropriate time by the Committee. Written comments may be sent to the Administrative Services Department at email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, June 7, 2021. Any comments received via email will be summarized aloud into record at the meeting.
The Finance Committee agenda packet can be viewed on the City of Brea website at:
. Hard copies of the agenda packet are available via USPS with proper notice by calling (714) 990-7676. Materials related to an item on the agenda submitted to the Finance Committee after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection during normal business hours in the Finance Division located on third floor lobby of the Civic & Cultural Center at 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, CA 92821. Such documents may also be available on the City's website subject to staff's ability to post documents before the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
Matters from the Audience
May 25, 2021 Finance Committee Regular Meeting Minutes
Software Service Agreement with iNet, Inc (dba iParq) for an Online Parking Permit System
- Approve the Software as a Service Agreement (SaaS) between the City of Brea and iNet, Inc. (dba iParq) for an online parking permit system in an annual amount not-to-exceed $25,000 for a term of one year with three optional one-year extensions and authorize the Community Development Director or designee to execute, administer and take the necessary actions to implement the agreement.
Amendment No. 2 to Professional Services Agreement with Keyser Marston Associates, Inc.
- Proceed to City Council for approval of Amendment No. 2 to Professional Services Agreement (PSA) with Keyser Marston Associates, Inc. (KMA) to provide financial analysis services for the Acacia Apartments project and Trumark affordable for sale units at Central Park Village in the additional amount of $30,250.
Renewed Measure M (M2) Eligibility Submittal Package for Fiscal Year 2021-22
- Approve and authorize staff to submit to Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) the Measure M2 Seven-Year Capital Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2021-22 through 2027-28 to comply with Measure M2 eligibility criteria; and Adopt a Resolution concerning the status and update of the Circulation Element, Mitigation Fee Program, and Pavement Management Plan for the Measure M (M2) Program.
Acceptance of Contract and Notice of Completion for Contract with Stephen Doreck Equipment Rentals, Inc., CIP No. 7311, CIP No. 7453; and CIP No. 7464
- Accept project as complete and authorize City Clerk to record a Notice of Completion and to release the Payment and Performance Bond upon notification from the Public Works Department.
Purchase of New Schwarze CNG Model A7 Tornado Street Sweeper
- Approve issuance of purchase order in the amount $323,978.12.
Schedule Next Meeting
: June 29, 2021
Mayor Steven Vargas and Council Member Glenn Parker
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (714) 990-7757. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable City staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility. (28 CFR 126.96.36.199 ADA Title II)
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2022 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved