Download PDF Packet
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Executive Conference Room
Brea Civic & Cultural Center
1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, California 92821
Council Member Christine Marick and Council Member Marty Simonoff
Mayor Pro Tem Cecilia Hupp
This meeting is being conducted consistent with Governor Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20 dated March 17, 2020, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. The Finance Committee meeting will be held on July 13, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. and the public is welcome to participate. To provide comments in person, the Executive Conference Room will be open to a limited number of members from the public in observance of social distancing guidelines. To provide comments by teleconference (Zoom), members of the public must contact City Staff at (714) 990-7676 or email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, July 12, 2021 to obtain the Zoom meeting ID number and password. Participants will be muted until recognized at the appropriate time by the Committee. Written comments may be sent to the Administrative Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday, July 12, 2021. Any comments received via email will be summarized aloud into record at the meeting.
The Finance Committee agenda packet can be viewed on the City of Brea website at:
Hard copies of the agenda packet are available via USPS with proper notice by calling (714) 990-7676. Materials related to an item on the agenda submitted to the Finance Committee after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection during normal business hours in the Administrative Services Department located on the third floor of the Civic & Cultural Center at 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, CA 92821. Such documents may also be available on the City's website subject to staff's ability to post documents before the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
Matters from the Audience
June 8, 2021 Finance Committee Regular Meeting Minutes
Non-professional Services Agreement with All City Management Services to Provide Crossing Guard Services
- Approve agreement with All City Management Services for crossing guard services in the not-to-exceed amount of $55,193.00 through July 31, 2022 with four possible one-year extensions.
Appropriation Request for General Plan Amendment/Zone Change
- Staff recommends that the City Council appropriate $100,000 from the General Plan Maintenance Fund (Fund 120) for the purpose of conducting General Plan amendments/zone changes as it pertains to the adoption of the 6th Cycle General Plan Housing Element (2021-2029).
Purchase of Panasonic CF-33 Toughbook Tablets for Police Department
- Approve the purchase of ten Panasonic CF-33 ToughBook tablets from CDCE, Inc. for $45,217.50.
Award of Contract for Electoral Districting Services
- Approve the Professional Services Agreement with National Demographics Corporation for Electoral Districting Services in the amount not-to-exceed $48,500 plus up to a 10% contingency; and Authorize the City Manager to execute the Agreement and issue any amendments for required changes within the above not-to-exceed total.
Annual Vehicle and Equipment Purchase Plan for Fiscal Year 2021-22
- Authorize Purchasing Agent to issue purchase orders in an amount not-to-exceed $532,000 for various City vehicles and equipment described in the Annual Vehicle Replacement Plan for Fiscal Year 2021-22.
Approval of Fiscal Year 2021-22 Property Tax Rate to Fund the City's Paramedic Program
- Approve resolution.
Meeting with Eide Bailly LLP Pursuant to Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) No. 114 Regarding the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Annual Audit
- Receive and file.
Schedule Next Meeting:
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Mayor Steven Vargas and Council Member Glenn Parker
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (714) 990-7757. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable City staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility. (28 CFR 126.96.36.199 ADA Title II)
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2022 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved